Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

I thought you might like to see the students I get to teach this year. They have Snow White for a teacher. When I woke up Halloween morning and heard the rain I thought I was in for a wild day at school. My students surprised me. They had one of their best days. Once they got to school and unloaded their homework I took pictures of each of them. We have an annual school parade. The kids really look forward to this. The rest of the day was filled with Halloween math, Halloween painting, and an activity with their sixth grade buddies. They all told me they had had a good day. They were good but by three o'clock I had had enough of Halloween. I only wish I could have seen all my grandchildren in their costumes. Once I got home from school I thought I would have some trick-or-treaters. I only had one set of children stop at the door. That part was kind of sad. I hope the rest of you had a great time on Halloween.



No comments: