Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween and Report Cards

This is report card weekend. This means I usually spend most of the day Saturday working of report cards. I made a big effort to have all my paper work done by Friday night so I could spend some time with the family. Tanya's mom is in town so Saturday morning we met Tim, Tanya, Ivonne, and Marisa at Ruby's in Newport Beach. This has to be Wayne's favorite place to eat.

We then went to watch Haylie play soccer. Her team won. They were even short two players when the game began. She is a good little team player. She took the ball away many times. Keep it up Haylie. I'm sorry you had to hear your mom, dad and grandpa yelling. I thought you were awesome. Wayne and I have tried to see the kids play two other times. We were rained out or fired out.
Here is cute Marisa at Ruby's. All her parents would give her to eat was a straw. That doesn't sound very tasty to me.
This is a picture of the class. I have some very active little boys. I'm sure you can tell by all the things they are doing. I hated my costume. I will never wear it again. I looked really funny.
By the way reports cards are done.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Mom, I think your costume is sweet! You look good as a tourist.

Kari said...

Who is that tourist? JK! I like the costume. Thanks for watching Haylie play and for the record that wasn't yelling just loud encouragement.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I liked your costume. It is cute! Sounds like an eventful week! I am craving Ruby's! YUM YUM!

Janna said...

I hope you guys told Haylie to get in the game. I was going to write something else but I forgot. Moded