Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Sara!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sara
I want to wish you a happy birthday. I can hardly believe that it has been 21 years ago. I remember the day like it was yesterday. You were a fun little bundle to bring home from the hospital. I have loved watching you grow up. It sounds like you are having a great day.

It is pretty sad when your own mother can't find individual pictures of you. Even these picture show that you had to take pictures of yourself to get onto my camera.

I wish I could see you in person so I could sing Happy Birthday.






4 comments:

Janna said...

Happy birthday Sara. I remember the day you were born. I walked home from school backwards that day. I wanted mom to have a girl so I could share a room with you. I love you you are a great sister.

Kari said...

Sara, it's pretty funny that we can all remember the day that you were born. That sounds like something a grandma would say. We all must be getting old.

Sara said...

Thanks Mom! I did have a fun day. Also, just for the record, I do always have to take pictures of myself and I have to display my own senior picture in the house. So neglected. hahahaha Janna, I'm glad that you remembered that you walked home from school backwards the day I was born. Who knew mom was getting moded that long ago??

Carin said...

Happy Birthday Sara! I think everyone is forgetting to mention the real reason they wanted you to be a boy or girl, because they didn't want to share a room with me! Thanks for being a great sister (I'd share a room with you).