Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wicked

Today Wayne helped me with some more PHD's. I have had one of these mirrors for over a year. Once this bathroom was painted I knew this is where I wanted the mirror so I had to order a second one. The room is almost finished. I need a little more decoration but it is looking much better. Thank you Sara for doing a poor parenting project. And Luke, thanks for your thoughts on how to anchor the mirrors. They really are heavy. Maybe when you get to come see us you can tell us if we did it right. This afternoon the two of us went to Hollywood with the Burninghams to see WICKED. Sara, you were right. It is a great musical. It has fantastic costumes and props. The music was excellent. I'm ready to go back and see it again. This is the inside of the theatre.
We hope all the birthday kids have had great birthdays. Kari, your birthday entries with the pictures have been really fun. We love all of you.

4 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Your bathroom is really cute, I love it! I have always wanted to see "Wicked" hopefully some day! I am glad that you posted! Have a great week!

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Hey, you guys can fly me down anytime to do PHD's, or just to supervise Pedro. Either way works for me. I would be happy to do it. The bathroom looks nice. Now you need to come up here and help Janna since you are the professionals. She needs some ideas for the house.

Sara said...

I'm so glad that you guys loved Wicked, you should go see it again but take me with you this time!

Kari said...

The mirrors look awesome. Good job.