Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lisa's Baby Shower

Can you believe that Lisa is going to have a baby. She has always been so good to all of our little kids I know she will be a great mother.


Angie gave a really nice party. Lisa looked so cute and happy.





It was amazing how many presents she received. I'm sure her place in San Diego will have to be bigger to fit all the new things.


This was a silly game. We had to guess the size of Lisa's stomach. We measured it by how many piece of toilet paper she was around.




It was a fun day. I got to spend time with Carol and Martha and visit with Lisa, Kaitlin, and Natalie. It was so nice to be included in this party.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for this cute post Mom. I wish I could have been there with you, but I'm glad you had fun.

Kari said...

Lisa is going to be an awesome mom. She is a natural. And she looks beautiful. Looks like a fun shower.