Friday, August 19, 2011

London and Paris Holiday




Jet Lag


Wayne and I have been home from vacation for almost two days. I'm still trying to get my nights and days back to California time. The first night I slept for 3 hours. The next night I slept for almost 6. Maybe tonight I will be back on track.




Day 1




We left on our trip on Tuesday August 2nd. Marc and Mimi Lauper picked us up and took us to the airport. The plane left around a 4:00 pm. We landed in London on Wednesday about noon. We thought we were going to take a taxi to Tim and Tanya's, but once we found out how much it would cost we took the underground. We got to their place around two. We were tired, but really didn't want to take a nap hoping to adjust to London time. We talked with Tanya and played with the girls before we went to Canary Wharf to meet Tim. The area Tim works in is amazing. It is so huge with all kinds of businesses.



No comments: