Sunday, July 6, 2008

Italy

Wayne and I had the most amazing trip to Italy. It was great to be able to go with Kathy and Tom. We visited some wonderful places and saw things we have dreamed about and only seen in pictures. Here is just a taste of what we did.


Throwing a coin in Trivi Fountain in Rome. This was our first city.

Spanish Steps. This was just the beginning of the many stairs we went up and down on.
These next two pictures are on the top of the Vatican.

This is one of our many gelato stops. As I have been trying to rearrange my pictures I have lost two. So I give up. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sara said...

The love child is coming. I just know it.

Janna said...

We wanted to see a picture of the naked man apron. Maybe that is coming with the love child too.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

WOW! Some of your pictures are so amazing! It makes me want to go to Italy! You guys look like you had such an amazing trip!