Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy 58th Birthday Wayne!!!!

Boy that sounds old.



Wayne, I want to wish you a


Happy Birthday.


I know your birthday always comes in the middle of tax season. I always feel bad that you don't really get to celebrate. You tell me almost every morning that you need a vacation. These pictures are to remind you of our last vacation in Hawaii. I know how excited you are about our trip to Italy. However, I think you are probably more excited about spending time with the whole family at Newport and then with the grown-up kid in the Bahamas. The Road to Hana was the best. Everyone should try it at least once. We have tried it twice. The scenery is amazing. Look at how blue the water is.





The sunsets were fantastic.


I hope you can find sometime to remember that you have a reason to celebrate. It's really not another year older, but another year better. I think you are wonderful. I love you.
I wish you could have a day of golfing.



2 comments:

Janna said...

Happy birthday Dad! You are the best. We love you.

Brittney N said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Uncle Wayne! We're part of the birthday run in March. It goes Bill 21st, Kyle on the 22nd, me on the 23rd, and then you! Wish we could have celebrated together.