Sunday, September 30, 2007

Susie and Andrew's Wedding- Salt Lake Weekend

Friday was the perfect fall day for a wedding. The sun was out and even a little hot. Susie and Andrew really go together. They both love high adventure. We are talking sky diving and rock climbing. Doesn't Sara look cute too?
This picture was taken at the wedding breakfast. These are the cousins that are the closest to Susie.
This picture let's you know how warm it was.
Christie with her husband and little Katie.
I still haven't figure out how to get the pictures in the order I want them so this picture should really be last. Saturday afternoon we were at Grandmas. Sara and I were studying and Wayne was reading and watching football. We looked out the window and it was snowing. REALLY. Saturday morning we took a drive up the mountain to see if we could see the leave changes. We might have been a few days late but we did find some pretty spots. This is our romantic walk in the rain and leaves.
Some more pretty leaves.
I want to let you know Sara is moded. She went with us. We had a nice breakfast at Silver Creek Lodge. After our ride in the mountains, Wayne and I went to see Valerie at her quilt shop. Sara went back to Grandma's. We had taken two cars so Sara didn't have to stay. Grandma didn't go with us because she had decided to stay at Lake Powell. I guess she was having lots of fun. Now we really know we are not the favorite.

Isn't this a great picture of Jean and Paul. Jean acted like she was feeling good. This picture was suppose to be with the wedding pictures.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love being moded, plus I got free breakfast, I guess that means I won the PHD competition, so really everybody else is moded!!!!

Tim said...

I really wish I could have been the chaperone on that romantic walk. Too bad for me.

Janna said...

Sara, did you play your violin on the romantic walk?

My Advanced Credit said...

check out kyleandthebear blog
at http://kyleandthebear.blogspot.com/

it will make you laugh and cry.