Sunday, July 29, 2007

More Fun at G and G's





















One of the fun things I did with Haylie. Cade and Sara was go see High School Musical. It was done as a play at Fullerton JC. I really thought it was done well. There was great singing.




















The weather has been really hot. Haylie said we need to build a great big pool. She thinks our yard has lots of room for one. The boys loved the water guns. My windows loved the water guns too.






















Tanner loved the sprinkler. Saturday morning that was the first things he asked for. None of us wanted to go outside with him. I think it was the last thing he asked for as we were putting him in the car to go to his house.















Marisa came outside but really didn't like the wading pool. Tanya said she just brought her feet up when she tried to put her feet in the cold water.















Friday I got Grandpa and Sara to go with me to the beach. It was the first time I have been all year. It was a great day.




















I thought this was a great picture. It tells it's own story.















Check the kids faces out. Pretty clean in this picture.




















Look how blue their mouths are now.















Haylie spent hours making blanket tents in our front room.

Last night Wayne, Tim, Tanya, and Marisa went to the Hollywood Bowl. We got to hear Gladys Knight. She really gave a great performance. It was a beautiful night. The sky was clear. It was fun seeing all the different kinds of picnic people bring.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Awesome pictures mom! Now I can see what the kids did all week. It looks like they are having tons of fun. I love the one with Marisa in the blanket tent and the one with all four kids in a tiny pool. Funny stuff. Well thanks to everyone for watching them. I know they had tons of fun and we had a great time too.

Janna said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We wish we could be there. Stone and Rusty always ask to go to "Grandpa and Grandma Wayne's house, the one with Sara and lives by Weston and the beach."